We'll keep this going for another month or two with a change or two as suggested by some members.
Since i haven't heard from last month's winner, no specific theme this month, just your favorite pic(s) that you took this summer.
The winner of the August contest will have the honor of selecting the subject for the September contest. Please don't forget to vote for the July winner for Celebrate.
1. Submissions only in this thread. All other posts will be deleted.
2. Up to three submissions per member. You are encouraged to go out and take photos that fit the theme, but you may also use images that you've already taken.
3. Please remember to number your entries 1,2,and 3. You can put a title after the number if you wish, but the numbers are essential for ease of voting and tallying. If your entries are not numbered by the end of the month, they will be deleted and ineligible for voting. No notification will be given, so make sure your entries are numbered.
4. You have until 11:59PM EDT August 31 to enter, or edit your entries. After that, the thread is closed.
5. For your entry to have a chance to win, you must vote.
6. You may not vote for your own images.
Last edited by mrchile; 08-24-2011 at 08:45 AM.
There are two pips in a beaut,
four beauts in a lulu,
eight lulus in doozy,
and sixteen doozies in a humdinger.
Nobody knows how many humdingers are in a lollapalooza.
And on the eigth day the LORD created theNational Football League, and there was much rejoicing!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 1 My neighbors cat.
# 2 One in every crowd.
# 3 Baby robin sleeping.